Thursday, April 8, 2010

WHITE WEDNESDAY AT FADED CHARM























Some times ya just need to get away. Ya just gotta go to a place that ya love. Right now it's sunny St George at the Abby Inn. With my sewing machine and a new quilt pattern to put together for (me). Also a good book and a cooler full of caffeine free diet pepsie. AUHHHHHHHHHHH!

Of course I can't forget to stroll down main street and check out my favorite book store of all time, The Little Professor. My White Wednesday this week is full of relaxation and thoughts. I couldn't help but be attracted to and snap up pictures of
some white books on the shelves in the book store. I have been looking for the book called, "The help", yeppy, I found it.

I headed down the street and I passed this cool window display. Someone had hung hundreds of light bulbs in the window. Very unique.

I passed a new store front. It was a darling cake shop. NO I didn't go in! My life style is, for sure, changed for the better.

The next shop was the Antique Shop on Main. I only come here ones a year and the focus is always different. This year my attention was captured by beautiful dishes and tea sets and cups and saucers. Oh, to have a kitchen full of these lovely's. This one that I purchased will be perfect in my Vintage grandma's room. I know, when is it going to be done? Well, as we speak my twin headboard and footboard are being refinished, my night stand is finished, my table mirror and two candle holders are finished. So much more to do though. I will be so excited to show it, so check back.

I hope you are having a wonderful White Wednesday as well. Stroll on over to Faded Charm and see what everybody else is doing.

Hugs
Cindy@stitches

No comments :

Post a Comment