Friday, March 19, 2010

I'M NOT WAITING ANY LONGER










Ok, I've been visiting some blog friends today and it sounds like everyone is so ready for spring. I can't stand the winter anymore - so - I'm not waiting any longer. It is now spring! I did some simple Easter decorating today and brought pastel colors in. I feel like I need to have a party now. I have some glass jars that I like to change with the seasons. The goodies are for all of my grand children. The egg wreath on the door is to let people know that I've had it with winter and it is now spring. Come to my house in a couple of weeks and we'll have southern fried chicken, potatoe salad, devil eggs, hard boiled and colored Easter eggs, and home made coconut cake.

14 comments :

  1. How festive your decor ... lovely!

    Happy Spring! & a wonderful weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute Easter. I couldn't wait either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope Springs warm weather visits you soon. And all those goodies sound good. Thanks for your vist, And have a great weekend, Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my visit here today...so much cuteness abounding all over the place! Have a happy spring my friend! La ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your visit

    The egg wreath on the door is very beautiful

    Spring is here

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooie kleuren,dat zachte groen,daar hou ik ook van, en ,ja,de eieren heb ik ook uit de kast gehaald,is zo gezellig,maar ook weer zo voorbij,.
    bedankt dat je me ook volgt,ik volgde je al.groetjes oma nijn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! It all sound sooooo delicious. I'll be there! ;-) All your Easter decorations are so sweet. Yup, you sure are ready for Spring. It all looks great. Have a wonderful Monday my dear friend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'LL BE THERE FOR DINNER! WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU LIVED?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all your Easter decorations. They are so happy and cheerful.
    Take care and enjoy your day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be there!
    Cute Easter/Spring decor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks fun, Cindy. I'm glad you do such fun things for your kids and grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy,
    Send me your address!! That is my favorite food. Lisa
    PS the Egg wreath is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very pretty your Easter decorations are. I especially love that wreath. It looks like Spring has arrived at your house. Terry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Spring!!! Love your Easter decoration! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete