Monday, November 8, 2010

UP AND RUNNING AGAIN

South Jordans first snow fall at 3:00 am. out my back door.
Deck in first snow fall.

Snow on chair on deck in first snow fall.
Snow on bush in first snow fall.
Halloween bags.
JoDell's b day.
Gift for Kacie's birthday.
Doiley on top of new bookcase.
This is the lamp base for the little lamp on the book case.
Pink lampshade with sparkles.
My neighbor had a yard sale, I went over and was helping him. My husband brought over a power mower and said that it could be given away. A man with a truck full of stuff pulled up. He wanted the mower so Thom worked out a deal with him --- I got a nice wood book case that I could refinish and he got the lawn mower.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you got a good deal indeed..very nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got some serious snow! I am curious as to WHY you were up at 3:00am to take pictures though?!

    ReplyDelete