Saturday, November 6, 2010





Hi my blogging friends. I sure wish I could download my new pic's but I'll have to use an old picture. I've showed you these before, they were taken off of my grandmothers house before it was torn down. They are so chippy and worn. My cousine held onto them for years before she gave them to me. I was so grateful to receive them. I was thinking about repainting them because I felt that they were more rustic then I would want to use. But I had a dream - and in that dream I was with my grandmother and we were talking about her old house in Ephriam. She ask me not to paint them, but leave them natural, because they were all that was left of her home. I cleaned them up with mild soap and water. There were two holes in each of them that attached them to the porch. I had 4 pink crystal knobs and I screwed each of them in a hole. They will each be attached to the wall. I will be getting a matteress and boxsprings shortly and then I can put the bed together and then I'll take pictures of the room and post them. Monday I am taking my computer to my son to have it looked at.

Have a great week! Big Hugs

3 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see what you've done with them. Hope your pictures will download soon~and what a neat dream. I would imagine you were allowed to feel of your grandmother's spirit, as your hearts are knit together. A perfect example of "The hearts of the children turn to their fathers."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer trouble is so frustrating! I'm excited to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea, Cindy...I can hardly wait to see the end result!!

    ReplyDelete