Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I LOVE MY SON

Dallin came, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer had decided to confuse me by adding another download program. All he had to do is take it off and my original one came back. Happy Day!
I enjoy preparing for Christmas early. It takes that long. If I shop for gifts in November, then December is full of decorating, music, hot cider, the fire and last minute style.

My sweet son brought me a christmas surprise yesterday. He signed up for a new phone package with me on it, and got me a new phone. I am so excided, I have no more phone worries. I even know how to tex now.

3 comments :

  1. What a sweet son. You like to text? I hate it! That is one thing I will not do...I know, never say never! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. May we borrow you son? Chuckle! How sweet of him. I can/could text, but not into it ... I fear I shall take the leap shortly just to stay in tune with the kid-lings.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't kids just the best. When my daughter was here, she helped me solve so many issues I had been having online as well.
    you have such a sweet son to get you a new phone.
    hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete