Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Refinish, from Mahogony to White


I have finally refinished a desk that I got 15 years ago. I love it so much more white. This is the front of it, I've draped a "stitches" banner I made on it.

This is the other side of the desk. It has a drawer.

The door to my sewing studio with my new name on it. "Studio 58".



I have been finishing and refinishing things for 38 years. I guess it's part of me. I have a little bench that goes with this desk that needs it next. There are other White's to look at over at Faded Charm. Won't you join me for a look? Have a great day.

Hugs
Cindy@stitches

5 comments :

  1. Nothing is more gratifying than finishing a lingering project... I know I've got a few.... Yay you!

    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it white! Your banner is so cute and I love the door!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so like me, in that I paint almost anything I can~either white, sky blue or some other lovely shade. But never can I leave it alone until it's a more beautiful color. Love your table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy what a wonderful job you did!!! You know me, can't go wrong with white!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete