Saturday, September 25, 2010

Package from "Tiny Bear"



What a wonderful morning. I went to the mailbox and waiting for me was a package from my friend in Denmark, Tina at "Tiny Bear". It was wraped in black tissue with an orange ribbon. What a treat, cards of all kinds. Some for Thanksgiving.

This is a little Halloween kit,

Halloween tags.
In the kit I found: 2 bingo cards, 2 halloween cards, more halloween tags, black lace, orange rope and 2 "tiny pumpkins". Oh how cute!
Even more! Christmas cards..... THANK YOU THANK YOU TINY BEAR - I LOVE THEM

6 comments :

  1. Hi Cindy:You really scored! How wonderful for you!
    Have a great Sunday, Sweetie.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo adorable! Lucky you! That french toast does look yummy. I'll have to give it a try. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Tiny Bear just because she loves you! Hugs to both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That had to be exciting and how very nice of her! Cute things! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing is more exciting than a package waiting in the mail! I need to start ordering more stuff so that I can find special surprises along with the bills. :) Love them all. So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy,
    I haven't read your blog for awhile, but was so saddened to hear about your surgical trials. I truly hope you are healing quickly. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong.
    *hugs*
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete