Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mother/Daughter Tradition









Forty Four years ago, I was in the 7th grade, my mother and her 3 sisters started a tradition that would hold strong up to today. Once a year they would meet somewhere for lunch with their daughters. It grew to more daughters and daughters in laws to granddaughters, to great granddaughters. We have the best time ever. This year we met in Orem at the Carrabba Grill.

Oh -- I had to sneek a picture of Kacie Joe and Mia modeling their new girly dress and skirt.

5 comments :

  1. That's an awesome tradition...I absolutly love it. Thats alot of years you have been apart of this too. I saw Jodell. Is someone reading the menu? Or giving a talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy! Their little dresses are TOO cute! They look so proud wearing them...their smiles are huge!!!
    What an awesome tradition! I love that you have something to look forward to at least once a year with the girls!!! So cool!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    A wonderful tradition and I hope it goes for another 40 plus years. I love families that continue to pass down their traditions from generation to generation. We have strong family ties and many traditions that I hope are never lost. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your great time.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun Cindy, I love traditions too, and never break one... I love starting new ones of my own as well... looks like you had a fun~filled day... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too much fun. I'm still working on getting a date. So far maybe the 8th of Sept?? I've got a few things to work around. Mimi

    ReplyDelete