Friday, August 7, 2009

Crystle Bookmarks







My new hobby has become a new habit. There are billions of stones and jewels and charm's. I really favor the sterling silver and crystal ones. I also like to specialize. I have an etsy account and I am thinking about selling things, because I enjoy making so much. I'd like your input.

ALSO: About my Header on this blog. The bookmark is really a dark plum color ribbon and beads. I need to take a class in photography. The book I'm reading right now is The Keeper Of The Bees by Gene Stratton-Porter. It's wonderful, very moving. A friend gave it to me for my birthday.

Having a Good Book and a beautiful bookmark and cool air coming in the window -- why it makes me feel like a queen.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Cindy!
    Yes Yes YES you need to sell these in your etsy shop!!!!
    I make some similar using vintage velvet ribbon and crystals/beads and everyone seems to love them. Yours are gorgeous and I know everyone will love them too!
    I say GO FOR IT!!!!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete