Saturday, September 5, 2009

Main Street Antiques and Urban Renewal





Three of my favorite shops in St. George never let me down. While visiting Urban Renewal I found this charming flat backed tin basket. It's going to hang on my sewing room door. Next I was at the main street antiques where I always find a beautiful piece of milk glass. I think it will hold some favorite fat quarters.
and then I found my way to TJ Max where I found "Lillie". What long legs she must have. I am making price tags for fun, they can hang on her.

Come back for White Wednesday and you can see some other fun things I found.


cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

2 comments :

  1. Such fun stores in St George. We usually just drive through. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun shopping and got alot done. Are you going for Vacation to Canada? HOpe you brought alot of good books to read, its a looooonnnng trip!

    ReplyDelete